How This Ex-Googler Increased His Bookings by 500% and Became the #1 Sales Executive at His Company
by Juliana Crispo
In this interview, Laris and I unpack his journey from former Google Sales Executive to selling at an unknown company (maybe you can relate?).
A few interview highlights:
- Former Google employee - Laris was a former Google employee who always sold having the strength of Google behind him.
- Startup chaos- While he didn't expect things to be perfect, at his startup he quickly realized there was no process in place - so he had to figure things out on his own.
- 500% more meetings - Laris talks about how the process he learned from Provide enabled him to book 5X more meetings than his peers.
- $20,000/week in closed pilots - Due to the nature of Laris's sale - pilots were a key part of the process and the main part of the sale he could control. Using the strategies and tactics learned in the program, Laris started closing $20k/week in pilot deals.
- Exceeded his $800,000 quota - Laris ended out the year as the only person on his team to exceed their $800k quota and became the #1 rep at his company.
- Now leading strategy - Through the experience, Laris gained the know-how and track record to position himself for a more strategic leadership role at a growing firm in LA.
Interested in similar results? Get the free training now or when you're ready to level up, book your Private Strategy Session below.
Juliana Crispo helps modern B2B CEOs and sellers double their close rate and cut their sales cycle time in half. If you're interested in learning more, preview the free training and schedule your Strategy Session today.